Sunday, October 7, 2007

Nuclear Renaissance

Well, this is my first time to write on a blog ever! I have never even done facebook or myspace, so this is a pretty big deal. But something very exciting has occured, that's right the nuclear renaissance has begun! The first new nuclear reactor was ordered last tuesday, the first on in 29 years and there are supposed to be at least 8 more ordered by the end of the year! So that's really exciting and means I will have a job when I graduate from school.

School has been going well. Math is challenging and I need to study harder in it. I think I am going to start staying at school until 5:00 and just study at school, there are fewer distractions there. But other than math I am pulling good grades.

So Conference was really good. I was honestly suprised that Elder Eyring was chosen to replace Elder Faust, I thought surely it would be Elder Packer but what do I know? However I did have a really good experience while listening to Elder Eyring speak during the priesthood session and it was like a testimony to me that he was the man for the job. This evening Angela and I went for a walk and talk about the gospel. Watching Conference has made me want to do better. I want to study my scriptures better and to greatly improve my personal prayers. The Apostles talk of these great prayer experiences and I must admit the closest I have ever come to praying all night was the time I fell asleep on my knees on my mission and my companion left me in that position for 45 minutes! /So I really want to improve on those things.

Other than that everything is going really well. I love Angela more than ever and I know she is the love of my life. I love you guys and I will talk to you later!

No comments: